Deadline: 23 June 2019
Elrha is looking to understand the barriers to inclusion faced by people with disabilities and older people in GBV humanitarian programming: including needs assessments, programme design, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation.
New focus area on Disability and Older Age Inclusion, funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), will explore the barriers to and support opportunities for the inclusion of older people and people with disabilities in humanitarian response.
This Challenge is focused on understanding the barriers faced by older people and people with disabilities when it comes to accessing and meaningfully participating in Gender-Based Violence (GBV) humanitarian programming.
- Approximately £30,000 to £70,000 per project (total funding available: £100,000).
- The projects will run for between 12 and 18 months and the total duration should cover both implementation and dissemination.
- Elrha welcomes applications from any legally registered entity (e.g., INGO, NGO, UN, academic, private company).
- Successful applicants must work in partnership with a humanitarian actor.
- Wherever it is possible, applicants should develop meaningful partnerships with local organizations to support implementation; in particular, with local humanitarian actors and civil society groups (organizations of people with disabilities (OPDs) and older people’s associations (OPAs)).
- Any partnerships can be indicative at the Expression of Interest (EOI) stage but must be formalized when applicant’s full application is submitted if their proposal is shortlisted.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.elrha.org/funding-opportunity/innovation-challenge-disabilities-and-older-people-in-gbv-humanitarian-programming/