Deadline: 27 April 2018
The Jedličkova Institute Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program to support children and young people with physical or combined disabilities.
They do either through direct help or through organizations that provide the necessary services in education, social and work rehabilitation, healing therapies, barrier-free transport, personal assistance and leisure activities. The main group of recipients of funds is students and organizations around Jedličk Institute and Schools in Prague, but they help throughout the Czech Republic.
Area of Support
- Pupils of Jedlička’s Institute and Schools: They provide education and comprehensive rehabilitation for children and youth with physical disabilities.
- Social and work rehabilitation: The training workplace and transit program are preparing to enter into life.
- Barrier-free transport: Support for individual barrier-free transport.
- Personal assistance: Helps people with disabilities in day-to-day activities.
- Free time activities: From sport, through travel, to art – even people with disabilities live actively and enjoy themselves.
- Therapeutic therapy: They mitigate the consequences of disability and improve the quality of life by various methods.
- Applicant for a grant may be a legal entity that can prove its existence by a document of proper registration in accordance with the legal system of the Czech Republic and fulfills the statutory conditions for the relevant social and humanitarian activity aimed at the benefit of citizens with disabilities.
- Endowment grants can be provided
- civic associations
- to the benefit companies
- church legal entities providing social, medical and educational services
- contributory organizations
- Grant cannot be provided retrospectively.
How to Apply
Applications must be downloaded via given website.
Eligible Country: Czech Republic
For more information, please visit Jedličkova Institute Foundation.