Deadline: 31 January 2018
The Will Charitable Trust is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants to provide financial assistance through its grants program to support people with learning disabilities in United Kingdom.
The Trust provides financial assistance to UK registered or exempt charities whose activities fall within the following three categories, mainly within the United Kingdom:
- care of and services for blind people, and the prevention and/or cure of blindness;
- long-term care of people with learning disabilities either in a residential care or supported living environment in a way that provides a family environment and a wide choice of activities and lifestyle or by providing long-term day/employment activities;
- care of and services for people suffering from cancer, and their families;
Grants vary in amount, but generally fall within the range of £3,000 to £30,000.
- Grants are awarded only to UK registered or exempt charities which must have proven track records of successful work in their field of operation or, in the case of newer charities, convincing evidence of ability.
- Grants will only be awarded in response to direct applications from the charity concerned.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted via post.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit The Will Charitable Trust.