Deadline: 5 June 2017
The Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, Department of Education is currently inviting applicants for its programme entitled “Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center”.
- Help address State-identified needs for personnel preparation in special education, early intervention, related services, and regular education to work with children, including infants and toddlers, with disabilities;
- Ensure that those personnel have the necessary skills and knowledge, derived from practices that have been determined through scientifically based research and experience, to be successful in serving those children.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $2,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $2,000,000
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Independent school districts
- City or township governments
- County governments
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Others (see text field entitled “Additional Information on Eligibility” for clarification)
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Private institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- State governments
- Eligible Applicants: SEAs; State lead agencies; local educational agencies (LEAs), including public charter schools that are considered LEAs under State law; IHEs; other public agencies; private nonprofit organizations; freely associated States and outlying areas; Indian tribes or tribal organizations; and for-profit organizations.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.