Deadline: 16 June 2017
The U.S. Department of Education is currently inviting applicants for its grant program entitled “Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: National Technical Assistance Center for Inclusive Practices and Policies”.
The purpose of this program is to promote academic achievement and to improve results for children with disabilities by providing technical assistance (TA), supporting model demonstration projects, disseminating useful information, and implementing activities that are supported by scientifically based research.
Estimated Total Program Funding: $2,000,000
- City or township governments
- Independent school districts
- Special district governments
- County governments
- State governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Others (see text field entitled “Additional Information on Eligibility” for clarification)
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications electronically using the given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit U.S. Department of Education.