Deadline: 9 April 2018
Is your organisation adept at facilitating dynamic learning experiences with diverse groups of people? Do you have deep and extensive experience working with civil society groups across Africa and Asia? Do you practice participatory, creative, and transformative approaches to Leave No One Behind? Are you driven by the principle of Nothing About Us Without Us? And, most importantly, do you promote inclusive innovation to catalyse transformative change for the most marginalised and discriminated groups? If you and your organisation said yes to all of the questions above, then apply for Celebrating Inclusion! Innovate and Learn grant.
Voice has launched the first edition of its Celebrating Inclusion! Innovate and Learn grant program.
Voice is looking to award an Innovate and Learn grant spanning minimum 12 months and maximum 24 months with a maximum budget of €200,000.
In general, Voice supports the following target groups:
- People with disabilities
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual and Intersex People
- Women facing exploitation, abuse, and/or violence
- Age-discriminated groups (seniors and youth)
- Indigenous people and ethnic minorities
Focus Countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Philippines, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Mali, Niger and Nigeria
- For this Call for Proposals, applications are only being accepted from organisations registered and based in the Netherlands.
- The organisation and its members should have extensive work experience and network in Africa and Asia, in at least half of the ten Voice focus countries (mentioned above).
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form and budget template via given website.
For more information, please visit Innovate and Learn grant.