Deadline: 20 April 2020
The Friends Provident Foundation is seeking applications for its “Developing a Fair Economy Grants Programme”.
The programme focuses on how we can make a difference to the lives of the most vulnerable as this is where the flaws in the system are most obvious, not just in terms of poverty but also inequality.
Local economies that have the assets, understanding, tools and capacities to respond to changes in economic circumstances are important for strong communities.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Economic, social and environmental disruption in the UK and beyond is evidence that the way capitalism and financial systems operate is creating social disharmony and increasing inequality.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The upper limit is £200,000 though they would expect any project applying at the top end of this scale to be able to demonstrate a very close fit with their programme aims.
- The budget can of course cover up to five years, on average most projects are 1-2 years long.
- The Foundation will judge each project idea on its merits, but will take into account your track record of managing a grant with them and your ability to deliver results.
- The Foundation have a policy of full cost recovery. Costs must be proportionate and based on a clearly outlined methodology.
- The Foundation have a two stage process so your ideas are reviewed at stage 1 and the full project proposal at stage 2. If your application is invited to stage 2 there will be opportunity to have an in-depth discussion with a member of the grants team.
- The work intended has a focus on the UK and there would be significant impact on economies in the UK.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, visit https://www.friendsprovidentfoundation.org/grants/
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.