Deadline: 18 November 2016
The fourth Interreg North-West Europe (NWE) is currently seeking project proposals for its transnational cooperation initiatives that can deliver concrete results for the North-West Europe area and its citizens.
This Programme is one of the fifteen transnational cooperation programmes financed by the European Union. These programmes encourage public, scientific, private and civil society organisations to cooperate with a view to improving the economic, environmental, territorial and social development of Europe’s regions. The programme co-finances these organisations to work together in transnational projects on specific themes.
Priority and Objectives
- To enhance innovation performance of enterprises throughout NWE regions
- Low Carbon:
- To facilitate the implementation of low-carbon, energy and climate protection strategies to reduce GHG emissions in NWE
- To facilitate the uptake of low carbon technologies, products, processes and services in sectors with high energy saving potential, to reduce GHG emissions in NWE
- Resource and materials efficiency:
- To optimise (re)use of material and natural resources in NWE
- Participating project partners can be any public or private organisation that is a legal entity.
- Partnership can be made with the entities outside NWE i.e., other EU member states.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply using an online application system.
For more information, please visit Interreg NWE Programme.