Deadline: 3 May 2019
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Supporting advocacy initiatives towards gender-responsive policies and legal frameworks at national and SADC levels as well as practices that enable women’s economic rights in the ICBT sector to be realized and respected, and for opportunities for their economic activities to be increased and supported.
- Building the capacity of organizations, networks, and movements that are emerging and leading efforts to promote and defend women informal traders’ rights.
- Supporting the economic activities, as well as increasing the economic opportunities for women in the informal trade sector.
- Building women informal traders’ own agency, voice, visibility and amplifying their voices in demanding their rights.
Total project costs must be between USD 10,000 to USD 100,000 over no more than a two year period
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Ownership and Sustainability
- Project proposals should include activities that involve organizations and/or individuals resident in the countries of the region.
- Proposals with greater civil society and community participation have a better chance of being selected.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- A Complete submission consists of the OSISA Concept Note and Budget template. Applicants can find the OSISA templates online.
- Proposals can be submitted in either English, Portuguese or French.
- The application form (Word) must be submitted in original format along with any supporting documentation via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2GcHy27