Deadline: 23 April 2017
The Public Affairs Section of the American Consulate General Jerusalem is seeking applications for its Small Grants Program to assist Palestinian Non-Profit organizations in carrying out programs in several priority areas (Please provide a copy of applicant’s organization official registration with their application packet).
- Using innovative and technology-based solutions to promote sustainable economic growth;
- Fostering critical thinking, teamwork, and other “soft skills” among marginalized high school age students as tools for economic and social improvements in their communities; and
- Increasing capacity for citizen and investigative journalism using traditional techniques and new technologies.
Grants will be awarded in amounts up to a maximum of $20,000.
- Eligible applicants for grant funding must live outside of the United States.
- Applicants are encouraged to demonstrate cost-sharing, public-private partnerships, cooperation among multiple partners, or innovative means to implement cost savings (e.g. implementing digital technology, etc.) in their proposals.
- The Embassy will give special consideration to proposals which contain a USG program alumni engagement component.
How to Apply
Please submit complete application packets by e-mail at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Small Grants Program.