Deadline: 15 August 2017
The ANZ New Zealand Staff Foundation grants program are is currently open and inviting applications from the charities based in New Zealand, registered by the Charities Commission.
The Foundation supports charitable organisations whose work fulfils one or more of the following purposes:
- To assist in the promotion of financial literacy
- To provide opportunities for all New Zealanders to achieve economic and social independence
- To provide access to learning opportunities that prepare people for meaningful work and a high quality of life
- To assist people working together to create viable and secure communities
- To assist communities to conserve New Zealand’s natural and historic resources.
- A maximum of $25,000 can be requested by each charity per funding round
Some of the examples of the funded projects are:
- Educational initiatives such as training programmes, workshops or mentoring for youth, disabled persons, etc
- Social support services such as therapy or counselling for victims of sexual abuse or trauma
- Equipment for sustainable community projects such as gardens or skills development projects
- Volunteering projects and community development initiatives.
The New Zealand-based charities registered by the Charities Commission are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: New Zealand.
For more information, please visit this link.