Deadline: 2 February 2018
The 2018 Motorola Solutions Foundation grant program is currently open and invites inquiry forms for technology and engineering education and public safety education programming.
The Motorola Solutions Foundation is the charitable and philanthropic arm of Motorola Solutions, originally founded in 1953. With employees located around the globe, Motorola Solutions seeks to benefit the communities where it operates. The company achieves this by making strategic grants, forging strong community partnerships and fostering innovation.
- Technology & Engineering Education Priorities
- Engages students in innovative, hands-on technology and engineering activities, such as coding, programming and robotics
- Provides vocational skills, scholarships, certifications and workforce placement opportunities in engineering and information technology
- Helps teachers improve their teaching of STEM subjects
- High priority will be placed on middle school-university programs
- Public Safety Education Priorities
- Provides professional development and training opportunities to first responders, including wellness programs
- Leads safety and disaster preparedness trainings for the public
- Prepares youth and young adults for careers in public safety through outreach, scholarship and educational programs
- Provides support programs to families of first responders
- Invests in education and training for public safety professionals as well as family of fallen first responders
Grant Request Maximum: $50,000
- Motorola Solutions Foundation strongly prioritizes programs within the United States and internationally that take place in or near the metropolitan area of Motorola Solutions offices.
- Organizations must be able to demonstrate how their program provided measureable change and impact. Specific outcome reporting will be required of all grant partners.
How to Apply
Organisations can apply via given website.
For more information, visit https://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_us/about/company-overview/corporate-responsibility/motorola-solutions-foundation.html