Deadline: 18 September 2017
The Australian Embassy in Ukraine is seeking applications for its Direct Aid Program (DAP) 2017-18 which is a flexible, small grants scheme administered by Australian diplomatic missions around the world.
The Direct Aid Program (DAP) is a small grants program funded from Australia’s aid budget. It has the flexibility to work with local communities in developing countries on projects that reduce poverty and achieve sustainable development consistent with Australia’s national interest.
- Women’s empowerment and gender equality
- Supporting people with disabilities
- Assistance to people affected by the conflict in Eastern Ukraine (Internally Displaced People)
DAP projects are normally implemented over a relatively short period of time, with a budget of less than AUD 60,000.
- Applications from Ukrainian NGOs experienced in working with international partners are eligible to apply.
- Applications from community groups, schools and others will also be considered.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications and enquiries via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Ukraine
For more information, please visit Direct Aid Program.