Deadline: 17 May 2017
The European Commission is currently seeking proposals for its Erasmus+ programme, to increase quality mobility within vocational education and training (VET) and support the European internationalisation of VET organisations in the Erasmus+ Programme countries.
The Erasmus+ VET Mobility Charter is intended to encourage organisations that have track records of proven quality in organising VET mobility for learners and staff to further develop their European internationalisation strategies.
Applications for the VET Mobility Charter can be submitted either by a single VET organisation or by a national mobility consortium, provided that:
- for an application as individual VET organisation: the applicant must be a VET organisation established in a Programme Country, sending its own learners and staff abroad;
- for an application as national mobility consortium: the applicant must be the coordinator of the national mobility consortium. Any member of a national mobility consortium can be the coordinator. A consortium must comprise at least 3 members, i.e. participating organisations. All members of the consortium must be from the same Programme Country and need to be identified at the time of applying. Amongst the members of a national mobility consortium, the sending organisations must be organisations providing vocational education and training and sending their own learners and staff abroad.
- Consortia might be either already legally or informally established or they can be new ones.
A participating organisation can be:
- any public or private organisation active in the field of vocational education and training (defined as a VET Organisation); or
- any public or private organisation active in the labour market.
- For example, such organisations can be:
- a vocational education school/institute/centre;
- a public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises);
- a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions;
- a public body at local, regional or national level;
- a research institute;
- a foundation;
- a school/institute/educational centre (at any level, from pre-school to upper secondary education, and including adult education);
- a non-profit organisation, association, NGO;
- a body providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services;
- a body responsible for policies in the field of vocational education and training.
Each organisation must be established in a Programme Country:
- the Member States of the European Union,
- the following EFTA-EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
- the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey
- Publication of the call: November 2016
- Deadline for submitting applications: 17 May 2017 12hr CET
- Evaluation period: June – August 2017
- Information to applicants and awarding of the VET Mobility Charter at the latest: end-September 2017
How to Apply
Interested entities must submit application form online via given website.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
For more information, please visit EU.