Deadline: 2 June 2017
Applications are open for Fulbright-Hovnanian Grant, which is sponsored by the Hirair and Anna Hovnanian Foundation that awards grants to Armenian students with a vision for contributing to Armenia’s future through a Master’s Degree in STEM fields and/or entrepreneurship.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program awards grants to students to conduct Master’s Degree studies at U.S. universities. These studies will be funded pending: a successful application for a J-1 visa; receipt of medical clearance; and successful academic placement at a U.S. institution of higher education by the Institute for International Education (IIE). Applicants share a strong academic background, leadership potential, and the adaptability and flexibility to pursue their Fulbright goals successfully.
- STEM (science, technology, engineering or math)
- Fields of study that relate to entrepreneurship
- Armenian citizenship and residency
- Completed applicant’s BA studies by the start of the grant
- Proficiency in English/successful TOEFL and GRE exams
- Completed applicant’s online application, including research paper
- Completed or deferred applicant’s military service
How to Apply
Applicants can complete their applications via given website.
Eligible Country: Armenia
For more information, please visit Fulbright-Hovnanian Grant.