Deadline: 1 February 2018
GlobalGiving is accepting applications from eligible nonprofits for its GlobalGiving Accelerator program in order to build skills, access tools, and grow their base of supporters to achieve crowdfunding success.
GlobalGiving Accelerator is a virtual training program and crowdfunding campaign that will help to take fundraising to the next level. Following an optional two-week training curriculum, participating organizations must raise at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors in order to graduate and secure a permanent fundraising spot on the GlobalGiving platform.
- Crowdfunding 101
- Mapping your potential donor network
- Storytelling and email appeals
- Creating SMART goals
- Organizations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum 40 different donors will earn:
- Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates
- Additional promotion through GlobalGiving’s donor newsletter and social media
- A custom media kit to help promote your accomplishment
- A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving
- GlobalGiving provides several opportunities for organizations to win Bonus prizes or matching funds during the Accelerator crowdfunding campaign.
- Bonus Day: During the Accelerator, GlobalGiving will have one Bonus Day during which GlobalGiving will match online donations between $25 and $500.
- Most Funds Raised Prizes: At the conclusion of the Accelerator campaign, the project with the most funds raised during the campaign will receive $3,000. The organization that raises the second highest amount will receive $2,000 and the organization with the third highest amount will receive $1,000.
- Most Unique Donors Prize: At the conclusion of the Accelerator, the project with the most unique donors during the campaign will receive $2,000.
Any registered nonprofit (anywhere in the world!) is eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can complete the online application form via given website.
For more information, please visit GlobalGiving Accelerator.