Deadline: 1 November 2019
The HBCE based on the principle that culture and education are fundamental assets of a strong society and essential for change, as well as for the growth of Ukraine’s competitiveness. They support bottom-up initiatives with innovative approaches, cross-sector or international cooperation in art, culture and education.
HBCE supports initiatives that promise to enhance Ukraine’s international standing and competitiveness in culture and education. The company does not pursue commercial aims.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Priority will be given to applications that:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Suggest innovative, inclusive, interactive and participatory practices
- Foster creative and critical thinking
- Build on multidisciplinary cooperation
- Develop international partnerships
- Funding ranges from 500 EUR to 5,000 EUR and covers 70% of the total project budget.
- Grants will be awarded once a year for project proposals from non-governmental organizations inside or outside Ukraine.
- The total amount granted by HBCE is transferred in two parts.The first transfer will be delivered before the project implementation (80%). The second transfer will be delivered after receiving the final report (20%).
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Projects in culture / art / education
- Implementation in Ukraine
- Propose relevant themes / innovative methodologies
- Focus on community development and action
- Bottom-up approach
If selected, HBCE grantees must agree to:
- Publicize project activities in media and social media
- Mention HBCE as co-financing organization of the project
- Use the HBCE logo where appropriate (printed items, website, posters, etc.)
- Implement the project within the timeframe of the grant, and send the report by the specified deadline
- Allow HBCE to publish photos and short descriptions of the project on its website
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Project applications have be submitted by public organizations, charitable foundations and other non-governmental organizations that have a non-profit status.
- Only one project from the organization is accepted for consideration. Supported projects must be implemented during the specified period in the competition.
- All applicants must add the budget form according to sample which is given.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can apply via given website.
- Applications should be submitted in English.
For more information, please visit http://hbce.com.ua/our-grants/
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.