Deadline: 1 November 2019
The HBCE based on the principle that culture and education are fundamental assets of a strong society and essential for change, as well as for the growth of Ukraine’s competitiveness. They support bottom-up initiatives with innovative approaches, cross-sector or international cooperation in art, culture and education.
HBCE supports initiatives that promise to enhance Ukraine’s international standing and competitiveness in culture and education. The company does not pursue commercial aims.
Priority will be given to applications that:
- Suggest innovative, inclusive, interactive and participatory practices
- Foster creative and critical thinking
- Build on multidisciplinary cooperation
- Develop international partnerships
- Funding ranges from 500 EUR to 5,000 EUR and covers 70% of the total project budget.
- Grants will be awarded once a year for project proposals from non-governmental organizations inside or outside Ukraine.
- The total amount granted by HBCE is transferred in two parts.The first transfer will be delivered before the project implementation (80%). The second transfer will be delivered after receiving the final report (20%).
- Projects in culture / art / education
- Implementation in Ukraine
- Propose relevant themes / innovative methodologies
- Focus on community development and action
- Bottom-up approach
If selected, HBCE grantees must agree to:
- Publicize project activities in media and social media
- Mention HBCE as co-financing organization of the project
- Use the HBCE logo where appropriate (printed items, website, posters, etc.)
- Implement the project within the timeframe of the grant, and send the report by the specified deadline
- Allow HBCE to publish photos and short descriptions of the project on its website
- Project applications have be submitted by public organizations, charitable foundations and other non-governmental organizations that have a non-profit status.
- Only one project from the organization is accepted for consideration. Supported projects must be implemented during the specified period in the competition.
- All applicants must add the budget form according to sample which is given.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can apply via given website.
- Applications should be submitted in English.
For more information, please visit http://hbce.com.ua/our-grants/