Deadline: 6 November 2017
The KILROY Foundation is currently inviting applicants for its Fall Grants program 2017. The intent of the Foundation is to help develop individuals and communities around the world through travel and education.
KILROY Foundation is a non-profit organization set up to improve education opportunities throughout the world. The foundation does this through education related aid projects in developing countries as well as offering grants to students in the Nordics and the Netherlands.
The KILROY Foundation awards grants to young individuals pursuing:
- Studies abroad
- Internship abroad
- Volunteer work abroad
The Foundation will award 5 “Spring” grants in the first half of each year and 5 “Fall” grants in the second half of each year- each at €1500, to individuals who seek to develop themselves by going off the beaten track, contributing to local community development and international experiences.
- Applicants must be able to prove citizenship in one of the below mentioned countries.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age at the date of travel abroad.
- Be prepared to provide documentation of your nationality, occupational status and affiliation with volunteer or educational program you are or intend to visit abroad.
- The activity which you will use the grant towards has to start before the end of 2018.
- Applications received after your experience abroad will not be accepted.
- Employees of the KILROY Group are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden or Poland.
For more information, please visit KILROY Foundation Grant.