Deadline: 15 January 2020
The National Geographic Society is seeking proposals from an experienced project leader in the areas of conservation, education, research, storytelling, and technology for its Exploration Grant Program.
Projects are typically funded for between US $10,000 and US $30,000.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The Society encourage applications from around the world. If applicants are planning to work outside of their home country or community, they must include the name and contact information for at least one local collaborator as a project team member in the application.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time they submit an application.
- Applicants may submit a proposal as the project leader for only one project at a time. Applicant must submit a final report and media from any previous grants for which they were the leader before applying to lead a new project.
- Organizations can apply for grants, but the person within the organization who will lead the project—not the institution—should be the applicant and will be expected to meet the requirements of the grant.
- Students should not submit in their advisor’s name. The individual responsible for carrying out the project should apply and write the application.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.nationalgeographic.org/funding-opportunities/grants/what-we-fund/
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.