Deadline: 2 March 2020
SAMRS in line with the Slovak Bilateral Development Cooperation Focus for 2020, the Slovak ODA Medium Term Strategy 2019-2023, the Maastricht Declaration of Global Education, the EU Gender Action Plan and Agenda 2030 launch a call for applications for development projects education for 2020.
Improving the integration, quality and effectiveness of development education and systematically raising public awareness of development cooperation and development education topics.
- The indicative funding for the call is EUR 100 000.
- Maximum ODA subsidy and funding rules:
- The maximum amount of the requested ODA subsidy is EUR 30 000.
- All payments have the nature of advance payments, except for the final payment, which has the nature of an advance refund.
The following are eligible applicants under this call bodies:
- Budgetary organization and its facilities (Act no. 523/2004 Coll. on budgetary rules on public administration and on amendments to some Acts as amended)
- Allowance organization (Act No. 523/2004 Coll. on budgetary rules of general government and on amending and supplementing certain acts as amended later regulations)
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information,visit https://www.slovakaid.sk/sk/grantove-vyzvy-2020/podpora-globalneho-rozvojoveho