Deadline: 29 January 2017
The Alumni Small Grants program is jointly administered by the U.S. Embassy and the Pakistan-U.S. Alumni Network (PUAN). In the previous grant cycle (2013 – 2016), PUAN awarded 150 grants for projects of up to US $5000 to alumni across Pakistan.
These projects helped increase mutual understanding, community engagement, and invested in people by funding programs that support improving educational opportunities.
Funding is available for projects that:
- Support and develop new Pakistani voices and leaders;
- Provide educational or economic opportunities for Pakistani youth and the general public;
- Create opportunities for engagement between the people of Pakistan and regional neighbors;
- Advance the public good and promote community service in Pakistan;
- Increase understanding about the United States and the American people, or strengthen mutual understanding between the United States and Pakistan.
- The maximum funding available is US$10,000 (equivalent in local currency at the prevailing exchange rate). PUAN reserves the right to award a grant at a higher amount in limited circumstances.
- The maximum duration for each project is four (4) months from the date of signing the Grant Award Document (GAD).
All registered and verified exchange alumni in Pakistan are eligible to apply for the grant.
How to Apply
All project applications will be accepted bi-monthly and must be emailed at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Pakistan
For more information, please visit Alumni Small Grants Program.