Deadline: 31 March 2018
Did you study or participate in a U.S. government-sponsored educational or professional exchange program? Do you have a project you would like to undertake that would benefit your community, strengthen the relationship between American and Kazakh citizens, or increase knowledge of one community about the other? If yes, then apply for the Alumni Grants Program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The U.S Embassy in Kazakhstan has announced the Alumni Small Grants Program to support innovative, small-scale projects developed and implemented by Kazakhstan citizens who are alumni of a U.S. government or U.S. Embassy education or exchange program.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Priority consideration will be given to proposals who:
- Work with an American Corner/Shelf to implement the grant;
- Support English language teaching and usage in Kazakhstan;
- Promote volunteerism/mentorship/alumni networking with the support and participation of exchange program alumni;
- Cooperate with alumni from different regions to implement the grant;
- Share with a wider community the knowledge or skills gained in the exchange program or training.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Grant proposals must:
- Demonstrate how participating alumni will use their exchange experience to address a challenge/issue in Kazakhstan;
- Include a project timeline that takes place within one year;
- Include a budget that is no more than $3,000 for individuals, $6,000 for alumni joint projects
- Specify how the project will be evaluated by project participants
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Evaluation of project proposals, budgets, and budget justifications based on:
- Importance of the project to U.S. Mission goals
- Feasibility of implementation
- Degree of alumni involvement/alumni networking
- Timeliness/relevance of activities
- Impact of the project on the defined project beneficiaries
- Reasonable budget request and budget justification
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants should submit their applications via email at the address given on the website.
For more Information, please Alumni Grants.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.