(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This one-year fellowship program is offered to mid-career professionals working at the policy level who have a record of leadership and a commitment to public service. Fellows are based at leading American universities for ten-months to pursue self-designed programs to include independent study, coursework, and an internship with an organization in their field of expertise.
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program brings accomplished professionals from developing countries to the United States at a midpoint in their careers for a one-year program of non-degree study and related professional experiences. The program seeks to foster an exchange of knowledge and mutual understanding between American citizens and their professional counterparts from South Sudan.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Successful applicants will be placed at participating universities in the United States from August 2021 – June 2022. Humphrey program is classified as a non-degree program by the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). Humphrey Fellows cannot transfer from non-degree status to degree status under any circumstances.
The Humphrey Fellowship provides:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Round-trip economy international travel for the grantee.
- A monthly maintenance allowance and funding for books and professional activities.
- Tuition and university fees.
- Limited accident and sickness insurance for the grantee only.
Fellowships are available in the following fields:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Sustainable Development
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Democratic Institution Building
- Law and Human Rights
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Public Health
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
Applicants for the Humphrey Fellowship must meet all of the following criteria:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Must have completed a 4 years university degree program to qualify for participation in U.S. graduate study programs.
- Have five (5) years of substantial professional experience in their field,
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service, and
- Be fluent in English.
For more information, visit https://ss.usembassy.gov/education-culture/hubert-h-humphrey-fellowship-program/