Deadline: 15 February 2017
Voice is currently inviting groups and organizations for its Cambodia Innovate and Learn Grants to test and scale new approaches with a focus on human-centred innovations that are very context-specific.
- Improving access to (productive) resources (finance, land and water) and employment in particular
- Improving access to social services, health and education
- Fostering space for political participation
- People with disabilities
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans-gender, intersex (LGBTI)
- Indigenous people and ethnic minorities
- Age discriminated vulnerable groups notably the young or elderly
- Women facing exploitation, abuse and/or violence
Innovate and learn grants are available from €5,000 to €200,000 on a rolling basis.
- The organization, or lead applicant in the case of a consortium application, is a locally registered Cambodian organization with a bank account in its own name.
- The applicant (and all co-applicants, if the application is made in consortium) is an organization which has core values similar to the objectives of Voice, being the equal treatment and equal rights of every human being, regardless of gender identity, nationality or ethnicity, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, social class and age.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Cambodia
For more information, please visit Cambodia Innovate and Learn Grants.