Deadline: 26 October 2018
Are you a national organisation, network or movement seeking to influence education reforms in Kenya? Do you firmly believe that a relevant education system remains the only way to break the cycle of underdevelopment and poverty in Kenya? Can our education system be more inclusive? Do you want to influence and change public’s attitudes towards proposed education reforms? Do you plan to work with a network of like-minded organisations, individuals and/or the unusual suspects to amplify the voices of marginalised and discriminated groups within the educational ecosystem? If YES, then apply for an Influencing Grant to help realise the potential a relevant education system has to increase the employability or income generating capacity of Kenya’s majority poor thereby enabling them to be employed or be entrepreneurs in their own right mitigating the high inequality levels in Kenya.
Voice is currently accepting proposals from formally registered national organisations, networks or movements for projects spanning a minimum of 18 months and a maximum of 24 months with a budget ranging from EUR 25,000 to EUR 200,000.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Applicant’s project should focus on one or all the Voice target groups, with young people/youth as cross cutting;
- Preference will be given to applications that are able to demonstrate credible instances of intersectionality with at least one or two other Voice target groups.
- Applicant’s project should also focus on improving access to social services, in particular education. Using nontraditional lobby and advocacy techniques to influence policy or attitude change within the community in Kenya on the proposed education reforms is encouraged.
- Applications will be accepted from locally registered not-for-profit organisations, networks or movements working in Kenya.
- International organisations are NOT eligible to apply as lead organisations but can be co-applicants in case of consortium applications or as technical experts in application from individual organisations.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants can download the Application Form and Budget Template via given website.
Eligible Country: Kenya
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Kenya Influencing Grants.