Deadline: 11 June 2019
Applicants are invited to apply for European Programme for Employment and Social Innovation’s (EaSI) Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS) which is aimed to ensure the continuity of implementation and further development of two intraEU job mobility schemes:
- “Your first EURES job”(YFEJ), helping young jobseekers under 35 to find a job, traineeship or apprenticeship in another Member State and
- “Reactivate”, a similar scheme dedicated to the age group above 35 years.
Both YFEJ and Reactivate were created as inclusive schemes, playing the role of active labour measures aiming at improving access to intra-EU labour markets. The workers and employers have an opportunity to benefit from tailor-made employment support, acquire diversified knowledge and skills, learn new languages and strengthen their EU citizenship values.
The call is financed under the European Programme for Employment and Social Innovation “EaSI” 2014- 2020 is a European-level financing instrument managed directly by the European Commission to contribute to the implementation of the Europe 2020 strategy.
Objectives and Priorities
- Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS), building on the YFEJ and the preparatory action’s Reactivate features and objectives, constitutes a European labour market activation measure, combining tailor-made recruitment, matching, training and placement services with financial incentives.
- Applicant organisations are free to choose the activities, methods and tools etc. to implement their action, on condition that they indicate separate targets for measures offered for the young (aged from 18 to 35) and for 35+ job seekers as well as comply with the mandatory framework for the provision of assistance and financial support to target groups.
The action supported by the projects shall have at least the six following components:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Creation of a partnership, involving as much as possible different labour market organisations dealing with specific work-integration fields and support to jobseekers.
- Testing of cooperation arrangements in the partnership between EURES member organisations and other labour market organisations, in particular private employment services, as regards for instance the exchange of labour market information support services to workers or employers, to promote and raise awareness about the opportunities to gradually broaden the network in accordance with Article 11 of the EURES Regulation.
- Provision of services comprising at least labour market information and assistance with offers and vacancies, matching these with candidates and the preparation of the placement /recruitment in the Member States covered by the action.
- In the context of the services indicated under 3) above, provision of support measures and direct financial support to both job seekers and employers.
- Development of post-placement support measures (welcome and integration services) and other tailor-made support like coaching packs.
- Development of services and support measures referred to under points 3 to 5 also for placement of candidates in traineeships and/or apprenticeships in another country11 (notably for open-market traineeships) by applying tools at national level in combination with the tools made available by EURES.
- The actions will be quality-oriented and outcome-driven, i.e. they must offer quality work opportunities and employment services with a view to enhance the skills and employability of job/traineeship/apprenticeship seekers.
- The overall objective of the 2019 call is to grant 2 to 4 projects to ensure up to 2700 (indicative) placements16 for mobile candidates in the EU EFTA/EEA countries, other than their country of residence.
- Proposals submitted under this call shall clearly indicate the expected outcome in the area of placement, labour market integration services and individual support and/or training measures, with a separate target for the 18-35 and 35+ age groups.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The total budget earmarked for the EU co-financing of projects under this call is estimated at EUR 9,000,000. The EU grant requested should indicatively be between EUR 2,000,000 and 4,000,000, thus the Commission expects to fund 2 to 4 projects.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Eligibility of the applicants (lead and coapplicant(s)):
- Place of establishment
- Type of entities in application of Article 131 of the Financial Regulation, social partner organisations without legal personality are also eligible provided that the conditions of the Financial Regulation related thereto are met);
- Only consortia are eligible. They must be composed of a minimum of two organisations (i.e. lead applicant and at least one co-applicant) established in at least two different EaSI-EURES participating countries.
- If the lead applicant is not considered to be eligible, the application will be rejected.
- If a co-applicant is considered not to be eligible, this organisation will be removed from the consortium and the eligibility of the modified consortium will be re-evaluated.
- Affiliated entities: Legal entities having a legal or capital link with applicants, which is neither limited to the action nor established for the sole purpose of its implementation and which satisfy the eligibility criteria, may take part in the action as affiliated entities, and may declare eligible costs.
How to Apply
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Countries: Iceland, Norway, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
For more information, please visit https://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=629&langId=en&callId=556&furtherCalls=yes