Deadline: 16 September 2016
European Union is seeking proposals from eligible entities for a program entitled “Employment and Social Innovation (“EaSI”)” . This call for proposals for operating grants is open to EU-level NGO networks having signed a framework partnership agreement for 2014-2017 and being active in the area of social inclusion and poverty reduction or micro-finance and social enterprise finance.
The program aims at providing operating grants for 2017 under the Framework Partnership Agreements (FPA) concluded for the period 2014-2017 to provide for long-term cooperation between the European Commission and EU-level NGO networks.
- Pay particular attention to vulnerable groups, such as young people;
- Promote equality between women and men;
- Combat discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation;
- Promote a high-level of quality and sustainable employment, guarantee adequate and decent social protection, combat long-term unemployment and fight against poverty and social exclusion.
Funding Areas &Information
The total budget earmarked for the EU co-financing of projects under:
- European level networks active in the promotion of social inclusion and poverty reduction: EUR 9.000.000
- European level networks active in the promotion of access to finance (microfinance and social enterprise finance): EUR 1.300.000
- Coherence of the annual work programme with the FPA
- Extent to which the proposed programme takes into consideration the objectives laid down in the PROGRESS axis under EaSI and respond to actual needs relevant for the period concerned
- Added value and relevance at European level of the programme proposed as well its dissemination and availability to all countries involved in the EaSI Programme
- Clarity and feasibility of the programme and each of its modules, including timetable and methodology and in particular its capacity to achieve the planned objectives
- Quality, feasibility and efficiency of the work organisation including a clear description of the allocation of human resources in relation to the individual tasks or activities
- Financial quality of the programme, including the existence of a clear, detailed, and reasonable budget which is coherent with the actions proposed
Proposals can only be submitted by EU-level NGO networks active in the promotion of social inclusion and poverty reduction or active in the promotion of microfinance or social enterprise finance who have signed a Framework Partnership Agreement covering the period 2014-2017 following the call for proposals VP/2013/006 published in 2013
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their applications electronically via given website.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein
For more information, please visit EU Operating Grants.