Deadline: 4 March 2020
The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation’s (SDC) overall objective in Mongolia is to contribute to the empowerment of Mongolian citizens and institutions towards an equitable, green and prosperous society, leaving no one behind.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
SDC Mongolia is calling for concept notes for Small Action Projects under any one of the following thematic areas:
- Tackling of environmental issues;
- Improvement of climate change resilience of local communities in Mongolia;
- Promotion of community based tourism in Mongolia;
Projects should be designed to include knowledge generation, capacity building for greater sustainability, innovative approaches and/or technological solutions where appropriate.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The grants provided by SDC up to a max. of MNT 270 million.
- Co-financing of at least 20% -80% from the applicants and/or other donor or the Mongolian government, in cash or in kind, is a compulsory requirement where both higher percentage of contribution and cash co-funding will be ranked higher during the selection process.
- Applicants must prove the availability of the funds.
- Duration of projects should not exceed 18 months and should be carried out in Mongolia.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can be civil society organisations, governmental agencies, social entrepreneurs/enterprises, academic or research institutions registered in Mongolia which have been operational for at least two years at the date of the application. Partnerships with foreign organisations are accepted.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
The selection will be in two steps:
- Applicants should provide a concept note on the proposed project.
- Concept notes will be screened and only selected applicants will be contacted to develop a complete project proposal as the final step.
How to Apply
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
The concept notes must be submitted electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/32nzlTC