Deadline: 31 March 2017
The Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) is seeking applications for its 2017 PEFC Collaboration Fund Competition. The PEFC Collaboration Fund seeks to support members and partner organizations in their dedicated efforts to advance sustainable forest management and forest certification around the world.
- To stimulate new innovative approaches which contribute to PEFC strategic priorities;
- To act as a catalyst for locally relevant projects which embody PEFC’s vision of “a world in which people manage forests sustainably”;
- To encourage the establishment of new partnerships amongst organizations and/or strengthen existing partnerships;
- To provide co‐funding that leverages additional financial sources.
Proposals requesting a PEFC Collaboration Fund contribution of up to 40,000 CHF and have a project timeframe up to 2 years will be considered.
- PEFC members, both National members and International Stakeholder members, and members of PEFC National members, but also any Non‐profit organizations are eligible to apply.
- If the lead grantee is not included in one of the three above mentioned “PEFC family member” categories, it is desirable that one of the project partners is.
- Project partners may also include private and public sector organizations
How to Apply
All proposals must be signed by the proponent and submitted at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit: