Deadline: 1 February 2017
The Clif Bar Family Foundation is seeking applicants from eligible organisations for its Small grants with an aim to support innovative small and mid-sized groups working to strengthen food system and communities, enhance public health, and safeguard environment and natural resources.
Priority is given to applicants that:
- Address funding priorities from a holistic perspective
- Protect Earth’s beauty and bounty.
- Create a robust, healthy food system.
- Increase opportunities for outdoor activity.
- Reduce environmental health hazards.
- Build stronger communities.
- Operate with clearly defined objectives and viable plans to achieve them.
- Demonstrate strong community ties and operate at the community level.
- Promote positive change through both the projects and their implementation process.
Small grants average approximately $7,000 each.
501(c)(3) non – profit organization or fiscally sponsored by a non -profit organization are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Clif Bar Family Foundation.