Deadline: 25 October 2016
The Echoing Green fellowship program is open for applications, seeking the world’s most promising Social Entrepreneurs. Echoing Green’s Barclays Brain Trust Series, sponsored in part by Barclays, is a program of roundtable and mentorship opportunities for Fellows with leading professionals working in marketing, fundraising, business development, and technology.
The Fellowships are awarded annually to individuals or partners who receive:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- A stipend of $80,000 for individuals (or $90,000 for two-person partnerships) paid in four equal installments over two years
- A health insurance stipend
- A yearly professional development stipend
- Leadership development and networking gatherings
- Access to technical expertise and pro bono partnerships to help grow their organization, a dedicated Echoing Green portfolio manager, and support from Echoing Green chaplains
- A community of like-minded social entrepreneurs, public service leaders, and industry leaders including the Echoing Green network of nearly 700 Fellows working in over sixty countries all over the world.
In order to be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the applicant must be:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Over 18 years old
- Fluent in English
- Able to commit a full 35 hour work week to their organization.
In order to be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the organization must be:
- The original idea of the applicant(s)
- In its start-up phase, usually within the first two years of operation
- Independent and autonomous
- An organization can be either a non-profit, a for-profit, or hybrid.
- An organization does not only have to be run by one individual. Partnerships can apply for a Fellowship
- Organizations still in the idea phase are eligible
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted via online process.
For more information, please visit Echoing Green Fellowship.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.