Deadline: 15 July 2018
The Ford Motor Company is currently inviting applicants for its Conservation & Environmental Grants programme 2018 to empower individuals and non-profit groups donating their time and effort to preserve the environmental well-being of their communities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- For 2018, a total of US$100,000 is available to be shared among the winning projects.
- For 208, the maximum cap for the requested grant amount is set at $15,000. Large scale projects that require bigger funding may not be considered.
- The Grant amount may only be taken as declared and announced by the jury panel, and cannot be amended or negotiated.
- Protection of the Natural Environment ‐ Projects to conserve flora, fauna and/or their respective habitats.
- Conservation Engineering ‐ Projects to reduce the rate of consumption of natural resources and/or pollution.
- Environmental Education ‐ Projects aimed at creating or increasing environmental awareness.
- Best in Research – projects that show use of research in finding solutions to the environmental issue and implementing them
- Best in Community Engagement – projects that demonstrate involving/engaging the community to help in the environmental undertaking
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Employees, officers, directors, dealers and agents of Ford Motor Company and affiliated and subsidiary companies, representatives, legal advisors, any other advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies (“Programme Team”) and the immediate family or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees are not eligible to apply or participate in the programme.
- Immediate family or relatives of members of the Ford Motor Company Conservation & Environmental Grants jury panel members are not eligible to apply or participate in the programme.
- Organisations that are affiliated to members of the Ford Motor Company Conservation & Environmental Grants jury panel members may apply, provided it is explicitly mentioned in the application form. In which case, during the judging process the juror in question would be excluded from grading and discussing the entry in question.
- Previous Ford Motor Company Conservation & Environmental Grants winners may reapply for funding provided they have submitted a completion report of their previously awarded project to their local juror as well as Ford Middle East. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification from entry.
- This programme accepts entries from all types of not-for-profit conservation initiatives that are currently being implemented or ongoing and need additional funding support. Projects that are still in the planning stages and proposals will not be considered.
- Applicants can be: Individuals, Civil Society Organisations/NGO’s, Schools, Colleges or Universities.
- Projects that are currently being executed in the below mentioned countries can apply for grants
- No purchase is necessary to enter or be selected to participate.
- This programme is administered by Ford International Business Development, Inc. (“Administrator”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, visit Conservation & Environmental Grants Programme.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.