Deadline: 31 August 2019
Patagonia is currently seeking applications for its grant program to fund environmental work.
Patagonia supports small grassroots activist organisations with provocative direct-action agendas, working on multipronged campaigns to preserve and protect our environment.
The funding range for an Australian grant is typically between $10,000 USD and $20,000 USD, depending on the specific needs of the project.
Patagonia Fund work that:
- is action-oriented
- is quantifiable
- builds public involvement and support
- is strategic in its targeting and goals
- focuses on root causes
- accomplishes specific goals and objectives that can be effectively measured to evaluate success
- takes place within the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, Japan, Korea, Chile, Argentina, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Luxembourg, Italy, Ireland, Germany, France, Denmark, Belgium, Austria and the Czech Republic
To Qualify For Patagonia Grant Funding:
- Applicant’s organisation must be operated for the public good
- Applicant’s organisation must be a registered Australian or New Zealand charity, or have a fiscal sponsor with such status
- Applicant’s organisation, or their fiscal sponsor, must have a bank account for business purposes in the name of their organisation
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via given website.
Eligible Countries: Australia & New Zealand
For more information, please visit https://www.patagonia.com.au/pages/grant-guidelines