Deadline: 2 June 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Their goals are to build clean energy markets one business at a time, mitigate climate change and mobilise private investment in support of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change and the Sustainable Development Goals.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The following sectors have been identified and targeted for PFAN intervention in the area of Climate Change Adaptation:
- Agriculture (upstream and downstream, including agribusiness and processing)
- Ecosystem Services
- Urban Development
- Energy & Access to Energy
- Adaptation products and services
Investment Amount (ASK)
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- For all projects, the investment ask should lie between US$1 million and US$50 million. This may be disbursed in smaller tranches as requested.
- Only for Energy Access and Rural Electrification Projects (eg. clean cook stoves, solar home systems, mini grids) an exception is made, and the investment ask can lie between US$500 thousand and US$50 million. This too may be disbursed in smaller tranches as requested.
- PFAN will accept applications from the Eastern Africa.
- To be eligible for PFAN support, applicants project or business must provide climate change adaptation benefits, or offer or use clean energy technologies, products or services.
- Proposals should demonstrate that the project is commercially and technically viable, and requires no or only minimal grant funding.
- If applicants project currently receives grant funding or has done so in the past, that does not affect eligibility.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Projects and businesses which deploy clean and renewable energy and/or climate change technologies for productive uses;
- Greenfield & brownfield utility projects, independent power producer and distributed generation projects (for both thermal and electrical energy);
- Existing projects which are operating at small or pilot scale and which are ready for scale-up;
- Projects which increase access to energy for remote communities, including rural electrification, off-grid and mini-grid projects, thermal energy and clean cooking solutions;
- New or expanding business ventures in clean energy and related technologies, including downstream projects (focused on deployment of existing technologies) and upstream projects (focused on development and commercialisation of a new clean technology);
- Mergers, acquisitions or joint ventures, which will add value to an existing clean energy / technology business.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://pfan.net/call-for-projects-in-eastern-africa-next-submission-deadline/