Deadline: 14 May 2017
Do you have ideas to make positive change in one of these three policy areas? Do you hope to make an impact and improve the lives of all citizens? If yes, check out LEAD Mongolia!
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) has currently announced that application is now open for the LEAD Mongolia In-Country Thematic Program implemented by World Learning.
LEAD Mongolia is looking for 30 qualified Mongolian Emerging Leaders from across the country to take part in this important initiative. LEAD Mongolia is helping to shape the next generation of democratic champions through a variety of leadership opportunities, skills building training, and project implementation.
The program will focus on three policy challenges:
- environment and urbanization,
- poverty alleviation and unemployment, and
- transparency and anti-corruption.
By accessing LEAD Mongolia program allows applicant to:
- acquainted with young people with the same aspirations, and for them to learn and cooperate
- Using practical knowledge and skills gained during the implementation of the project to bring a positive change in society program
- To build a better future for participation in each country
- Industry experience mentor or consultants to study and advice
- During the program participants to be able to improve the knowledge on how to deal with public policy and bring a positive change in society and their problems, participatory society.
- 25-40 years old (1976/05/15 – born between 1992/5/14)
- within the three-LEAD program, the subject of 5 or more years of work experience
- Everyone’s name to the state, respect for dignity
- Community leaders willing to bring positive change
- Work with other participants, comprised of representatives of each sector and is willing to share expertise
- adherence to all program activities and be able to fully participate
How to Apply
Applicant must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Mongolia
For more information, please visit LEAD Mongolia.