Deadline: 31 May 2018
Applications are now open for 2018 Rome-based Agencies Award which is Based on a shared vision of promoting world food security for all. The UN’s Rome-based Agencies – FAO, IFAD and WFP – work together, both at global and country level, to maximize results and support countries in fighting hunger, malnutrition and poverty in a sustainable way.
The Rome-based agency award celebrates country teams that go above and beyond the call of duty. It recognises teams who think outside the box and harness their collaborative advantage to help countries move closer to the global Zero Hunger goal.
Teams who reduce hunger more effectively and efficiently and provide better solutions than any one agency can achieve alone. IFAD is the focal point for the organization of the 2018 ceremony and will receive nominations and prepare them for the selection process.
- Country teams representing all three agencies can only be considered for the Award.
- Teams must exemplify how by building on the strengths and comparative advantages of the three agencies, they have reduced duplication and are using resources more effectively, thereby delivering in a more coordinated way at the country or regional level.
- The nomination form should be completed to describe:
- the extent of country-level collaboration;
- innovation in engaging new types of partnerships and alignment with Sustainable Development Goals, including, in particular SDG2; and
- impact on beneficiaries.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Italy
For further information, please visit, IFAD.