The COVID-19 Response Mechanism supports countries in responding to COVID-19, mitigating the impact on programs to fight HIV, TB and malaria, and initiating urgent improvements in health and community systems.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
COVID-19 poses a serious threat to health systems worldwide, but particularly in countries where health systems are least developed. The Global Fund has a vital role to play in supporting countries that implement Global Fund-financed programs with their response to the pandemic, while maintaining its focus in continuing the fight against HIV, TB and malaria.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Eligible programming supported by the COVID-19 Response Mechanism are:
- Interventions to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on HIV, TB and malaria disease programs
- Actions to reinforce the response to COVID-19
- Initiatives to make urgent improvements in health and community systems, including laboratory networks, supply chains and engagement with vulnerable communities
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- With an initial allocation of US$500 million, for countries with an allocation for 2020-2022 the COVID-19 Response Mechanism leverages the principle of country ownership and allows countries to request funding for control and containment, including laboratory networks, supply chains, and community-led responses.
- Funding from the response mechanism is in addition to the funding available through grant flexibilities.
The Global Fund is supporting countries as they – while responding to the COVID-19 pandemic – continue to deliver impact through existing grants, develop quality new grants for the 2020-2022 allocation period and strengthen health systems.
For more information, visit https://www.theglobalfund.org/en/covid-19/response-mechanism/
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.