Deadline: 27 June 2019
The Foundation’s mission is to improve the delivery of health services in Australia for the benefit of its members and for all Australians. They do this by funding research projects that focus on new ways to provide high quality care to improve patient outcomes.
EOI’s are invited for research projects that specifically address the following topics:
- Innovative health care models that encourage the right care in the right setting with a particular emphasis on providing safe and high quality alternatives to hospital based care which facilitate consumer choice and access;
- Research projects that provide a solution to reduce known health care variation in hospital care as demonstrated in The Australian Atlas of Healthcare Variation Series published by the Australian Commission for Safety and Quality in Health Care.
Research grants awarded by the HCF Research Foundation for 2019 ranged in value from $80,000 to $275,000.
- Applications involving collaborations between investigators from a range of backgrounds, including career researchers, practicing clinicians, policy makers, and the private sector are encouraged.
- Those proposals that demonstrate a considered approach to translation of the findings into practice will be given priority.
- Applications will be assessed on scientific merit as well their ability to affect meaningful change to health services provision.
- Applications that demonstrate a strong opportunity and considered approach for translation of research outcomes into practice will be considered favourably.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the Expressions of Interest (EOIs) form through the given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/hcf-foundation/hcf-foundation-applications