Deadline: 27 June 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Foundation’s mission is to improve the delivery of health services in Australia for the benefit of its members and for all Australians. They do this by funding research projects that focus on new ways to provide high quality care to improve patient outcomes.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
EOI’s are invited for research projects that specifically address the following topics:
- Innovative health care models that encourage the right care in the right setting with a particular emphasis on providing safe and high quality alternatives to hospital based care which facilitate consumer choice and access;
- Research projects that provide a solution to reduce known health care variation in hospital care as demonstrated in The Australian Atlas of Healthcare Variation Series published by the Australian Commission for Safety and Quality in Health Care.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Research grants awarded by the HCF Research Foundation for 2019 ranged in value from $80,000 to $275,000.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Applications involving collaborations between investigators from a range of backgrounds, including career researchers, practicing clinicians, policy makers, and the private sector are encouraged.
- Those proposals that demonstrate a considered approach to translation of the findings into practice will be given priority.
- Applications will be assessed on scientific merit as well their ability to affect meaningful change to health services provision.
- Applications that demonstrate a strong opportunity and considered approach for translation of research outcomes into practice will be considered favourably.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the Expressions of Interest (EOIs) form through the given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/hcf-foundation/hcf-foundation-applications