Deadline: 18 October 2017
Applications are open for GenH Challenge that is based on the notion that new thinking and new ways to apply everyday ideas can support those on the front lines of health care worldwide. Working together, we can spark the next great idea that will change the trajectory of health.
In the landscape of competitions, the GenH Challenge is committed especially to a high standard of openness, fairness, and transparency. Their goal is to provide value for everyone who participates.
- Environmental Health
- Essential Surgery
- Global Disease Challenges
- Health Workforce
- Women & Children’s Health
- Six total prizes will be awarded: a $250,000 grand prize; a $150,000 second prize; and four, $50,000 honorable mention prizes. All Finalist teams will be invited to attend a free, one-week, skills-based workshop hosted by Johnson & Johnson to build capacity among Finalist team members.
- The six Finalists will present to a selection committee that will make the final determination of award sizes.
- Organizations, both for-profit and non-profit, from all over the world can apply.
- Teams must include someone who works at the front lines of care. We are looking for organizations that are seed stage or early phase.
- To be eligible to apply, applicants idea must have received under $250,000 funding or been in development for 5 years or under.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit GenH Challenge.