Deadline: 11 February 2017
The Baxter International Foundation is seeking applications for its Community Grants Program with an aim to address healthcare needs worldwide, particularly in areas where employees live and work.
Baxter International Foundation supports initiatives and organizations that make a positive, lasting impact on increasing access to healthcare for the disadvantaged and underserved.
In all of its outreach efforts, the Foundation’s fundamental purpose is to make a positive and lasting impact on healthcare and the health of communities in and near where Baxter employees live and work.
Throughout the world, limited government funding for healthcare, growing numbers of uninsured or underinsured individuals, and natural and man-made disasters further increase the need for healthcare services. At the same time, many nonprofit health organizations face budget and staff limitations, struggling to meet the needs presented to them daily. The Foundation, established in 1981, is honored to be part of the solution.
- Average Grant Term- 12 months–24 months
- Average Grant- $72,000
- Waiting Period Between Grants- 2 years
- Reporting Every 12 months for active grants
- Overhead Expenses- Maximum of 10% per grant
- Fringe Benefit Expense- Maximum of 30% of salary requested
The Baxter International Foundation funds:
- Programs that increase access to healthcare (e.g., an additional counselor to increase the number of patients served in a health clinic)
- Programs in locations where Baxter employees live and work
- Programs targeting a diverse population of underserved, underprivileged individuals
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application forms via given website.
For more information, visit