Deadline: 19 May 2017
Within this funding programme the foundation is interested in projects that will have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of young adults who face ongoing health challenges, supporting and empowering them to live life to the full.
It shall be noted that the majority of grants awarded by the Bupa UK Foundation are for £20,000 or under. A small number of grants have been awarded within the £20,000 to £50,000 range, and occasionally grants of over £50,000 are awarded.
An applicant interested in applying must ensure that their project clearly fits the following criteria:
- Supports young people aged 18 to 25 who face ongoing health challenges.
- Focuses on addressing, supporting or improving health or wellbeing.
- Provides evidence of the specific needs that the project aims to address.
- Explains how those who will benefit from the project will be reached and engaged.
- Includes details of how the health outcomes and impact of the project will be measured.
A number of areas of work are not eligible for funding from the Bupa UK Foundation, including:
- work that does not fall within the scope of the Bupa UK Foundation’s charitable purposes
- work that is not clearly aligned with the stated funding priorities of a specific funding programme
- projects delivered outside the UK
- long-term projects and initiatives – we expect the vast majority of projects funded by the Bupa UK Foundation to be delivered within 12 to 18 months
- projects delivered by local authorities or housing associations
- work which might reasonably be eligible for funding from statutory bodies
- projects delivered by entities that are not formally or legally constituted, such as social clubs
- general awareness or information campaigns
- respite breaks or cover for respite breaks, day trips and holidays
- sponsorship of or attendance at meetings, events and conferences
- fundraising appeals, including requests for contributions to capital or equipment costs
- unrestricted funding for charities or other organisations
- educational bursaries or grants for university or postgraduate education, school trips or projects, gap year or elective year projects
- academic research, including funding for educational or research posts
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit applications online via given website.
Eligible Country: UK
For more information, please visit Healthy Futures Programme UK.