Deadline: 15 May 2017
The British Embassy has announced its call for project proposals focusing on the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in Vietnam of financial year 2017/18 in order to enhance access of Vietnamese patients to high quality and safe medicines through supporting Vietnam in implementing the Pharmaceutical Law 2016.
The UK Vietnam Fund is a flexible and effective tool enabling the British Embassy to support projects linked to the UK government’s priorities in Vietnam.
Proposals should focus on ideas to enhance the access of Vietnamese patients to high quality and safe medicines under the provisions of this new legislation. Ideas could include but are not limited to the following areas:
- improving Vietnamese consumers’ knowledge and practice in buying medicines
- working with pharmacists and doctors in selling and prescribing drugs safely
- working with the Vietnamese authorities to build their capacity to enforce the Pharmaceutical Law 2016.
- The total funding available for this package is up to £40,000.
- Project activities should be ready to start from June 2017, hereafter as the grant contract has been signed.
- The activities should end by January 2018 at the latest. At least 85% of project budget must be spent by 15 Dec 2017.
How to Apply
Proposals should be submitted by email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.