Deadline: 11 November 2016
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is currently seeking applications for its Public Health Preparedness and Response (PHPR) Cooperative Agreement for All-Hazards Public Health to address planning and operational response gaps for ZVD and to assure state, local, tribal, and territorial operational readiness for ZVD.
The purpose of this supplement is to announce that an additional $25 million in PHPR Zika funding is available to the current 53 PHPR Zika awardees. Awardees may apply for funding needed to complete Zika preparedness and response activities that are within the scope of the Zika opportunity announcement and will be completed by June 30, 2017.
This funding is intended to support the U.S. public health system and to assure the readiness and response capability to respond effectively to ZVD within the funded jurisdictions to reduce the spread of ZVD associated with Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus mosquitoes and minimize maternal-fetal transmission of Zika virus.
Strategies and Activities
- Strengthen Public Health Incident Management and Emergency Operations Coordination
- Strengthen Information Management and Sharing
- Strengthen Community Recovery and Resilience
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $50,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $5,000,000
- Award Floor: $162,289
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Government Organizations: Territorial governments or their bona fide agents in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit grants.gov.