Deadline: 27 September 2018
The Czech Embassy in Islamabad has announced a call for small local project proposals in 2019, which could be supported by financial contribution within the framework of the Czech Republic Development Cooperation.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Small local projects are small-scale development projects identified and managed by the Czech Embassy after being approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic. The project implementer is a local entity registered in the country. It can be an educational, healthcare, social or cultural institution, a non-governmental non-profit organization, a cooperative, a subject of the territorial administration, a local community, which contractually assumes responsibility for the implementation of the project towards the Czech Embassy in Islamabad.
The aim of this bilateral foreign development cooperation instrument of the Czech Republic is not to build capacity of the implementer but to support its development activities of a smaller scale. Small local projects supported by the Czech Republic should not only bring development outputs, but should also contribute to increasing the visibility of the Czech Republic in the country. Various projects can be supported, such as projects to promote local development, improve health or medical care, eradicate poverty, make education available, educate people in rural areas, protect the environment, or improve the position of women in the society.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
In this manner, the Czech Republic supports the necessary local initiatives that do not have enough funding and can bring about important tangible results sustainable in the long run.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The financial contribution is intended for projects implemented in Pakistan. Each implementer must be a local subject registered in the country.
- The financial contribution for a small local project is up to 500,000 CZK (approx. 22,000,- USD, 18,500,- EUR). Each organization may apply for a contribution of several projects, but only one project of the applicant may be supported from the funds of the Czech Republic development cooperation.
- A small local project can only be implemented by a local entity having legal subjectivity in the country. A contribution can not be claimed by an individual. A project may be targeted differently; the spheres such as health, education, social services or water management are recommended. The project must be relevant to the needs and priorities of the target country and must be in line with the priorities of the Czech Republic development cooperation.
- The project should be effective and economical, for which reason, all receipts must be documented. Personal costs – wage / fee, diet, accommodation, travel insurance, vaccination and other personnel costs must not exceed 25 % of the total budget. It is recommended that the contribution does not cover the overall budget of the project but to ensure its co-financing from other sources.
- The project must be implemented from the date of the contract’s signing (about March 2019) to October 2019. An extension of the project to November 2019 or subsequent months is inadmissible.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Pakistan
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Czech Embassy in Islamabad.