Deadline: 31 January 2017
The European Commission-Research & Innovation is accepting proposals from eligible organizations for a programme entitled “Severe mental disorders and the risk of violence: pathways through care and effective treatment strategies”.
- To identify factors associated with risk of violence to self and others in patients with severe mental disorders,
- To assess tools capable of predicting violence risk, for decision-making,
- To evaluate effective in-patient and out-patient treatments in order to assist in the planning of services (clinicians, managers, lawmakers and governments) in the development of preventative and supportive measures,
- To compare national variations in pathways into and out of care, including specialized secure services in different countries
- The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of projects is estimated at EUR 1 200 000.
- The maximum possible rate of co-financing of the eligible total costs is 60%.
- Grant applications are eligible if submitted by legal persons. More specifically, the applicants12 must be legally established organisations, public authorities, public sector bodies, in particular research and health institutions, universities and higher education establishments.
- The application shall state the legal status of the applicant.
- Proposals must be submitted by consortia of legal entities (with or without legal personality) established in at least 2 different EU Member States.
- Applicants participating in a project proposal have to be different legal entities (i.e. independent from each other). Proposals which do not involve applicants from 2 different Member States fulfilling the above conditions will be rejected.
- Actions that have already commenced by the date on which the grant application is registered will be excluded from participation.
- Only applications from entities established in one the following countries are eligible:
- One of the 28 EU Member States;
How to Apply
Proposals must be submitted via the participant portal through the given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.