Deadline: 17 April 2017
Islamic Relief USA is seeking applications to provide grants to nonprofit organizations throughout the country, to provide access to quality health care; to promote sustainable socio-economic development; and to elevate the standard of living of those in need.
Islamic Relief USA provides relief and development in a dignified manner regardless of gender, race, or religion, and works to empower individuals in their communities and give them a voice in the world.
Grants Project Priority
Projects focused on the following areas will be given priority:
- Refugee Resettlement
- Food Security and Livelihood
- Disaster Response and Preparedness
- Health Services and Promotion
Grant applications for 501(c)(3) organizations will now only be accepted within the 2 cycles annually.
How to Apply
To apply for a grant from IRUSA, applicants will need to provide the following:
- Information about their organization (as required in the application)
- IRS Tax exemption letter
- Proof of valid state registration
- A narrative and financial proposal that includes explanations about the following:
- Why applicants are requesting the grant
- How the grant will be used
- What other financial resources are available to their organization
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Islamic Relief USA.