Deadline: 31 December 2017
Kelly Cares Foundation is inviting applications for its grant program to strengthen Communities and inspires hope by investing resources to improve Health & Education.
- Health: Although the promotion of breast cancer awareness is a matter close to their hearts, Kelly Cares supports healthcare organizations by funding valuable research and essential services as well as prevention programs and healthy-living initiatives.
- Education: Funding educational research and supporting institutional advancement at all levels and capacities reflects their fundamental commitment to quality education.
- Community: In the belief that communities prosper as a direct result of active participation on the part of its citizens, the Foundation actively supports and promotes initiatives that encourage the engagement of individuals in their respective communities.
The Foundation will award three grants between $5,000 and $10,000 for eligible program-specific expenses.
- If applicant’s organization has been funded within the past three years, we ask that they wait until the appropriate grant cycle to apply again.
- Each organization may only apply once for funding within the current grant cycle (2018).
- Complete the attached application and submit only the requested materials; the Foundation will not consider additional brochures, pictures or articles.
- As the Foundation seeks to support sustainable programs, the applying organization should tailor its request for program-specific expenses, not general administrative expenses.
- The Foundation will accept and consider completed applications from any and all 501 (c)(3) local, regional, and/or national organizations, if submitted via email by December 31, 2017.
- The Foundation will not consider incomplete or untimely applications.
- Each applying organization must demonstrate collaborative efforts with partnering organizations to sustain its program both simultaneous with and beyond the Foundation’s support.
- The applying organization’s name must match its federal 501 (c)(3) documentation; otherwise, the application must include a letter from the 501 (c)(3) organization explaining its relationship to the applying organization.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Kelly Cares Foundation.