Deadline: 18 April 2017
The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) is seeking applicants for its International Training Programme, “Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), designed for individuals holding positions in organizations in the area of SRHR and who are qualified to participate in reform processes at various levels.
- Increasing their access to adequate sexual and reproductive health care
- Promoting sexual education
- Increasing the awareness and demand for SRHR services
Sida will cover the costs related to:
- Participation in the programme, literature, study tours, and scheduled activities
- Hotel accommodations
- A meal allowance to cover self-sustained cooked meals
- International travel to and from Sweden
- International travel to and from the regional seminar
- Each participant is responsible for travel costs to (and from) the international airport nearest their home, visa costs, and all personal expenses.
- The programme encourages applicants to apply as ‘country teams’, that is, they may come together from single organizations, such as those shown below, and join to work on a mutual challenge. Please note that even in the case of team applications each individual must fill out a separate application.
- Preference will be given to country teams consisting of 4 to 6 (maximum) participants who represent a range of professions listed below. Individual applications are also welcome. Ideally, participants will be individuals working in the field of SRHR on the following levels:
- Local Midwives, nurse/midwives, and obstetricians who are able to influence decision making in their respective clinical settings
- Intermediate Professionals responsible for education, training, or other project activities in the field of SRHR at the district or provincial level
- Central Policy makers in Ministries of Health or Education and SRHR professionals at national teaching institutions
- The programme is also open to national NGO staff members and to individuals from the private sector working in the field of SRHR.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Sida SRHR.