Deadline: 30 March 2018
The Frozen Funds Charitable Trust is seeking applications for its grant program to provide grants for projects run by, and for, people who use mental health or intellectual disability services.
The theme of this grant is ‘Collaborating together: Achieving social inclusion by supporting opportunities which break down social barriers and promote inclusion within the broader community’
These may include new or continuing activities as listed but not limited to:
- Meet up groups
- Encouraging healthy living
- Giving back to the community
- Community involvement
- Social Inclusion
Applications of up to a maximum of $10,000 will be considered.
The proposals must be:
- For people who use, or have used, mental health or intellectual disability services
- Applied for by charitable organisations, or individuals or groups without charitable status.
- Please Note: that Individuals or groups without charitable status who are asked to make a full application must apply through a charitable organisation that has agreed to administer the funds on their behalf
- Run, or administered by charitable organisations on behalf of individuals or groups without charitable status
- Preference will be given to project proposals that would not be normally funded through government.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: New Zealand
For more information, please visit Frozen Funds Charitable Trust.