Deadline: 31 October 2018
Applications are open for Transnet Foundation grant program that contributes to economic growth and poverty alleviation in South Africa through the provision of sustainable development to organisations/projects that comply with good business practices and are strategically relevant to the objectives of Transnet SOC Ltd, Operational Divisions and Special Units.
- Women, youth & children
- Arts, culture & publication
- Capacity Building
- Socio-Economic Infrastructure Development
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Uplifting Communities for a Brighter Future: Community-based and non-profit organisations play a crucial role in uplifting impoverished communities, where people mostly don’t have the means to help themselves.
- Helping Organisations to Help Others in Need: Working towards a healthier, more productive, sustainable country, Transnet acknowledges and supports the powerful impact that non-profit organisations and community-based projects have on communities.
- More Than Just Community Involvement: The Transnet Foundation, which drives Transnet’s CSI initiatives, spends close to R160 million per year on community projects and sponsorships.
- Committed to Social and Humanitarian Programmes: To enhance the impact of their donations and to reflect their business model as well as results-driven corporate culture, Transnet focuses its resources on projects that draw upon the specialist skills and experiences of their people.
- Programmes – and People – that have Benefitted From their Help: Making a Difference Trust: The initiative was founded by Karolina Andropoulos, whose daughter succumbed to cancer in a public hospital. It seeks to enhance the quality of care in paediatric units in public hospitals.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Eligible Country: South Africa
For more information, please visit Transnet Foundation.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.